Monday, February 8, 2010

Gratitude from the weekend!

I have been posting gratitude blogs since October 2nd 2008...I started with 5 things for a day and well it got bigger, but oh well....Being thankful isn't a bad thing and naming the things and precious people and experiences aren't wrong either...We should all take time to be thankful and we would have less time to judge others :)....I like to think back over the past week at the blessings...The very important things and on the other hand, the silly irrelevant things (that are important to me) so whenever you see these gratitude posts you know what they are about :)

I am thankful for:

God's Forgiveness and Grace
My Friday night Date Night with Shane...We started it off working out together with Shane's trainer...Then we shopped at Buckle, shared a dinner at Don Pablo's and Saw the movie

Saturday Morning Brunch at Home with My family ....I made pancakes topped with with fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and sausage links yummy...
The Quick Trip to Ikea Saturday afternoon hehehehe with 3 kids :) lol got me some more pillows and organize units for the office part of the theater room :)......
Bobcats Game and the opportunity to see Hayden at his first Ballgame...He kept saying "ball" over and over again clapping his hands and dancing....


Gracie's Hop on Pop Book...We love reading it together :)
Sunday morning and Church at Newspring (the awesome preacher from Hillsong Church in Australia)
Lunch at Krystal with My family :) We always laugh so hard there :)
The Superbowl fun times with friends who are like family to us we are so glad to have them in our life all of them :)...



That God opened a great door for popee and meme :) we are so happy for them....

No comments: