Friday, November 20, 2009

Giving Some Thanks

I am thankful for:
God's Blessings
Enjoying the life he has given me
A wonderful week...
The Time I have spent with Shane
Let's Dance Studio :)
Greenville Gymnastics...My girls love these two places
GNC protein shakes
Panthers Football on Sunday and Last Night...
My Seat at the Game AHHH :) (even if shane did scream at them :))
Hair Trims for my family this week :) we look a little better :) hahaha
101 Home Furnishings and Our Friend Les :) He is an awesome guy!
My Bike Ride with a friend
Sports Club
Morton's Steakhouse in Downtown Charlotte
Lunch relief in Gracie's Class and the opportunity to do parent share and sing to the kids :)
Ms Waddell
Ms Wilson
Getting to See Hannah in class today :)
Bobcats Game sunday
God's Love, Grace and Mercy
New Moon :) FINALLY I mean i did read ALL THOSE BOOKS it's about stinking time for the movie :) LOL



Here are some pictures from this week
Edward Cullen's Baby :) LOL

This is how we roll :)

My Lil Top Cats :)

Thursday Nights Game...WE LOST and WE STINK....WHO CARES Lets Go Panthers!

Beason's Butt LOL he is number 52 if you were wondering LOL

No comments: