Monday, March 30, 2009

Day at the Park!













My girls are on spring break...Thankfully even with the move we Hannah is going to be able to stay the reminder of her school year at her current school...I am not a huge fan of district one and how they operate, but I am thankful for her teachers and the principle who has been so kind to us to let her stay :)! So no school this week for Hannah which is a blessing since we just moved...How wonderful the timing has been laid out :) God is good!

So today we woke up and headed for the playground......We had such a good time we also took time to talk about the fruit of the spirit and bearing God's Fruit in our life, Something I am working on myself.........Here are some pics from the park today!

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the park today!!!!