Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Birthday :)

My birthday :) I turned 30 Yes LOL and My precious and amazing husband surprised me with dinner at one of my favorite places red lobster with friends and family...Thanks Meme and Popee,Lori(you are awesome for getting the flowers and balloons :) they are beautiful...Maria I love you :) Caley and Kristy, you guys are my precious and funny friends you make me laugh so hard :)...Katie and Anthony and Jon and Bridgette I love you guys so much!!! Thank you April for my beautiful frame and picture it made me cry!!! i love it so much!!! you all made my day so special and I will never forget!!! OH almost forgot...Thanks for the awesome homemade brownie Kristy and Caley!!! YUMMY!!! you can seriously come make me another :)at my house :) HEHEHEHE!!!!! It was great!!!! Here are some Pics :)

No comments: