Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time Flies I can't believe how fast Though!






This was taken tonight "THIS PICTURE ABOVE" lol!!! AHHH!!! i just love my baby boy!!! He is soo chubby and precious!!! Hannah took this pic before he got into the bath!!! HE LOVES bathtime!!! I love it too!!! because it is just about the happiest part of our day!!!! Time Flies because it just seems like yesterday i was pregnant feeling so beautiful like the picture above and then holding him in my arms kissing his tiny little face!!! Now he is 3 months old and I am enjoying infant bathtime and the jumperoo TIME LOL!!! :) so precious!!! they grow so fast!!! I treasure every moment with all 3 of my beautiful babies!!! WELL 4 :) SHANE :)

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

AWWWWWWW, that is the cutest and sweetest picture EVER!!!
Kristy