Saturday, August 9, 2008




So I am gonna go get my preacher man in just a little bit and i am super excited!!! I have missed him dearly!!!! I know i have already sickened you all with how much i love him, but see thing is I know how much he loves me!!! he doesn't buy a bunch of stuff that i could buy myself or work hours upon hours so that i can live lavishly...NO he works hours and hours for GOD LOL buys stuff that will help towards the cause of Christ and in return God blesses us, but it is the way he looks at me! or the thank you's that i get!!! or the hugs for "NO REASON" yes my shane gives those to me! or the "candy you are beautiful and i don't tell you enough" even though he said it 1 hour ago~or the I will watch the kids you go enjoy a night out or a trip to the store alone! that kind of stuff that really means something! when he notices i got a new necklace or ear rings!!! i know that sounds stupid but that is the kind of stuff that makes me love him...His drive and passion for God and His work....He is a good man! I am so blessed to have him in my life

He drives me nuts and makes me mad and sometimes even makes me cry LOL but OH LORD i love him because God is real in us and God is real in him and when God is first everything comes together as it should be! So OUR GOD shining through shane makes me Love him all the more!

YAY Going to get him now!

No comments: