Friday, August 8, 2008



SO i was reading one of my friends blogs today she proceeded to blog about her trip to wal-mart with her daughter and how her child had a mini breakdown b/c she didn't get a toy right then and there...she said to her mom, "Mommy, if you loved me, you would buy me something"! WOW it hit me like a ton of bricks...How many times do we come to God and have little mini melt downs because we don't get what we want from Him ya know?!?! and we feel like He has abandoned us or left us to hang out and dry, when all He is doing is teaching us to wait upon him, trust him because God knows what is best for us and what we can handle and most of all He knows who we are!!! So the next time you (me) or rather I lol have a mini melt down remember this!!!


5"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you

He knows us and He knows what we need and don't need :) Trust Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! Nuff said!