Friday, August 29, 2008

OK so i have to share!!!!




Ok so i had to share this!! HEHEHEHEHE she is probably gonna kill me for it but! LOL Josh is back home from Iraq and Has been a huge blessing to RPC and Regan is a dear and precious friend to me!!! i love her and our boys are bff's LOL :) Her mom is like a mom to me!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Miss BONNIE more than words and I have found a special and amazing friend in Dawn Regan's sister!! I just love all of them... Anyway...Regan called me one day and told me she and josh was moving to penn. UGGG i was soo upset... i cried and cried...I have found such an amazing friend and i just couldn't imagine them being gone and God is using them soo mightly at RPC!!! well i prayed and prayed that God would show up and if it be his will to keep them here some how are another...and GUESS WHAT!!! yesterday Josh called my cell and regan was on speaker phone with him and they both told me at the same time that they weren't moving and that it didn't work out...the caring and concerned candy yelled in excitement!!! YAY!!!!!!! i love you guys sooo much and i am so glad you are staying here!!!! I can't wait to see what God is gonna do in your life!!! :) it is gonna be out of this world

SO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments: