Friday, August 29, 2008

AHHHH FOOTBALL BABY :)


glitter-graphics.com
ONE DAY LOL HOPEFULLY
So i am so glad football is here officially!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Tonight I confessed to shane that I loved Clemson b/c he loves clemson, but that my heart in fact belongs too!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE LOL!!!!!

glitter-graphics.com


Yes I am a true Georgia fan...From the time i was a little girl marching in the Peach Bowl Parade Looking up at the Hyatt balconies full of Georgia Bulldogs to the fun times watching my family get crazy at Georgia football games LOL!!! I just love red and black and I have held it in 10 years and finallly finally i can say!!! I am a BULLDOG FAN i bleed red and black baby :) LOL I LOVE EM!!! and they are gonna kick georgia southern's tail tomorrow :)! DUH! Matthew Stafford has the peach states weight on his shoulders but I believe in him :) I DO!!! GO DAWGS!!! SIC EM!!!!

glitter-graphics.com
I Love football!! my one and only favorite sport ever!!! :) I love the NFL too!!! AND i am A true panthers fan!!! I love me some Jake D... and I am so glad that David Carr is FARR LOL!!!! I hope those Giants can make a real man out of him!!! i highly doubt it though..!!! and I want to see MOORE again this year too...He should have played all the season after Jake got hurt...hopefullly we will see MOORE a lot MOORE :) LOL~~~


as far a clemson!!! they are okay i guess LOL i am not die hard clemson but shane is sooo for him i hope the kick bama's tail because they need to get bruised up a little b4 GA meets em!LOL :)


As far as High School Football Looking forward to some byrnes games this year too! Heard that they are pretty amazing!!! and right up the road!!! Plus gotta throw in some chapman and represent LOL
ok so that was my football post :) LOVE ME SOME FOOTBALL BABY....

No comments: