Friday, August 29, 2008

Taking a break

Cleanin my house while my lil man is napping and my girls are watchin a movie, but takin a break from cleaning for 5 secs LOL...So been sportin my iphone as an ipod while cleaning and it stopped my song to ring in my ear phones!!! okay officially i am in lust of my phone LOL heheheheh i know that is so stupid but how cool to be listening to your ipod and your iphone rings you have a conversation and then goes right back to the song playing without you ever taking off your earphones!!! WHAT?!?!?! apples are the bomb LOL!

now if it only had a baby monitor on it LOL that would sync with it ya know HEHEHEHE it would be my number uno number one item clearly!!!

Ok my 5 secs are up!!! oh check out the internetcafedevotions.com today! great devotion there!!! i love that place!

OH one more thing!!! i love you Kristy and thank you so much for your encouraging word to me about one of my favorite guy's!!!

You will never know what your encouragement means to me!!! I love you girl!!!

No comments: