Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Give and It shall be given!




So crazy My Hannah is gonna be in 4th Grade and 9 years old!!! Even at 9 she still Likes green Popsicles LOL Check out her Popsicle mouth LOL !!! SO Proud of my Hannah she had some money from her Birthday and Gave it in Kids Church!!! She is like her daddy!!! So yesterday at build a bear while trying to pick out something for Gracie from the tooth Fairy LOL...I noticed Hannah Checking out the High School Musical Build a Bears!!! I thought about her giving her money and how if we give God always always always blesses us!!! so I bent down and kissed her head and told her to pick out the bear of her dreams!!! :) She squealed with delight and of course grabed Old High School Musical bear :) SWEET GIRL!!!! God is gonna bless that babies socks off!!!!

No comments: