Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fear of a child



ok so i know that this doesn't look like a scared kid, but this is my baby girl! she is the middle (Clearing throat) child LOL! if this picture doesn't give that away i don't know what would!!!!!!! She starts k4 this year and turns 5 this september!!! She never ceases to amaze me....She ran into my room last night and jumped in the bed with me, pulled the covers over hear head and got super close to me!!!! she said " i am sooo scared mommy b/c daddies not here." so i let her sleep with me and while laying there I began to think how I am just like Gracie when it comes to God...I am so scarred but not of the dark but of the unseen...stepping out on faith isn't easy when you can't see your way, but just like gracie did to me! God wants us to come to him for comfort and for protection! Jump in His big royal bed and get close to him where it is safe!


“For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).

No comments: