Monday, August 4, 2008

Not really in a blogging mood but here goes anyway!

-so i am not really in a blogging mood LOL guess you caught that right :)
-i miss shane...Took him and his dad to the airport this morning! I cried like Hayden! WHAT?!?!?! yes i am a dork but i don't like being away for this long from shane!!! soo i am in love what can i say!!!! and i actually like having my husband around after almost 10 years of marriage...says a lot about us!!!!
-wasted time at haywood mall finally got some jeans that actually fit from the gap!!! so cool i have gone down two sizes I KNOW AWESOME :)!!!!! my old navy's were failing down horrible;got some cute shirts from charlotte russe :) spelling on that is wrong but anyway! it is my new favorite store!!! I LOVE IT! so adorabe...Don't like their pants but they have cute shirts,shoes,bags jewelry for really good prices!!!
oh did i say i wasn't in the mood to blog YEAH THAT IS SO TRUE!
I should probably stop but this blog is dedicated to ann LOL who i have never met ever!! I already love you and can't wait to meet you btw!! :) so to continue
-I hate build a bear! UGGGG hannah and gracie both got high school musical bears but this is a rare thing for them! since we live a million miles from greenville LOL okay that is not true but oh well we never go to the mall anymore! well at least not that one! okay anyway!
-totally embarrassed myself in front of drew today at the mall!!! soo dumb!!! i didn't even see him sunday and he was working and i stopped by and said hello and of course like a nerd asked him "WHERE WERE YOU SUNDAY" he proceeded to tell me that he was so there he even was an usher!!! uggg i am nerd!!!! LOL i was in la la land or something sunday!!!!! :) i can't imagine how it will be after the mailer! i will never see my buddies at church! OK so i hope they are at church just that i dont see them because of the crowd! :) LOL kinda like sunday!
-got the girls hair cut! I love you alicia!!! you are a beautiful person and i can't wait for our boys to play together!
-saw shane's aunt heather...she is beautiful pregnant! :) i am so happy for her! only 4 months left! I can't even imagine have 4 kids OMG i think i would like die! but the more the merrier!! shane wants a 4th!!! OH MY LORD HAVE MERCY!!! i can actually see that happening too!! UGGGG scare thought...We need more stones in the world!!! but i might just let heather have this one!!! and take a backseat with my 3 :) LOL so happy with my 2 girls and one boy! :)
-had an awesome dinner with my amazing friends the steele's!!! I love you guys to pieces...thanks for being there for me and taking care of me!!! you are so great to hang out with an my girls love your kids to death!!!! you really know how to make me and my family feel at home!!! thank you sweet friends!!!! OH I still don't know my password HEHEHEHEHE
-kids are bathed and asleep and i just want to go cry!!! how about that the "PREACHERS WIFE" wants to cry!!! BOOO HOOO HOOOO!!!! ok! :) LOL
nite all
and ANN :) I LOVE YOU GIRL :)

No comments: