Monday, July 28, 2008

SUNDAY SUNDAE LOL

-Great to be back at our church!!! i missed it!!!
-how bout everybody getting into it this morning y'all go with your bad self's WHOO HOO!!! LOL
-Shane brought it! oh yeah! Loved the sermon and I think i am DORCUS :) LOL just b/c i love her name!
-great crowd!!!
-Lunch was wonderful at the ditch house! YUMMY...I love grammy bonnie :) LOL and sweet noble is precious! Him and Hayden are best buddies :) and got to play some ;)
-Enjoyed an amazing afternoon :) AHHHHH!!!!! watched a movie with shane OMG it was so stupid but funny as crap! "meet the spartans" and we watched a little of one fine day...what a sweet movie....also got to see a little of "hair spray" it was soo funny i forgot how great that movie was...shane actually was laughing...Shane loves Christopher Walken and he is so funny :)
-Enjoyed my Time with shane while my 3 lil' pigs took a nap!
-thanks to the steeles we decided to have some sweet family time at the cracker barrel :)for dinner LOL b/c mr. jamie talked about it last night and got us wanting some! it was really great just super busy...Spartanburg really needs more Cracker Barrels
-kids are asleep, shane is asleep and this "HOT" mama is gonna go to sleep to! ZZZZZZZZZZ
-God is AWESOME,My hUbby is amazing :) my kids are beautiful and I am great, wonderful and pretty :) LOL hehehehehehe so i am signing off :)
rock on my peeps rock on LOL

No comments: