Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I'm Loving this week....

Last week I shared a few of my favorite things. This week I couldn't resist sharing two things I have come across. First off, I have fallen head over hills in LOVE with these silly little dolls called Singamajigs.
Shane and I took the kids Saturday to Toysrus and as soon as we walked in we saw these singing stuffed animals/dolls... We laughed so hard at these things and right then and there just the moment of us giggling and playing with this otherwise ridiculous toys I knew we had to have one! I think everyone should buy one..... They are great..... They brought our entire family together, laughing and being silly in front of strangers! I LOVE THEM!

This is my 2nd favorite thing... I love tea and I love to sleep. This is an amazing tasting herb tea (I add splenda) with yummy flavors that calm me down for sleepy time. So great. I love it in my new little tea cup too. Well, La ti da. :) hehehehe.


No comments: