Monday, March 14, 2011

Hayden's Train Room!

Hayden's room has been redone for awhile, but I haven't posted pics of the differences.

We bought his train bed off of craigslist. The shelf and the chair are from Ikea from a few years ago and He got the train table for his birthday last year. I have two old school pictures of trains in his room, but would love to find bigger pictures to fill up the walls. I also have the most adorable blue jean overall valances for his window, but I am currently trying to find a wood rod:). So I'll post more pics as I update it. Also the paint colors in the before and after pictures are the same. I took the before pictures during the day and the after pictures at night...

This is before....



This is his room now, minus the bigger train wall hangings and his adorable blue jean overall valance.... Again we haven't changed his room color's the lighting just makes the colors look richer. His colors are very soft like the "before" pictures. I will probably never change his room color. I LOVE IT and always have....

Hayden's Train Room....



This is hanging on his door! My friend Allison made it. I love it:)....
This is a picture of the wall hanging. I love this train picture, but I want a bigger picture for this wall...
This is his little bed. I love the deal that we got on it and the bedding. All of it was 100 bucks. Its over 300 bucks at Toysrus and that doesn't include the bedding. LOVE CRAIGSLIST FINDS....
This shelf unit came from IKEA. It was orginally in Shane's old office, but when he wanted to sale it last year I told him that I wanted it for Hay's room. PERFECT... Thanks RP Field Services LOL....
I found this precious hat rack at Homegoods store. It has railroad crossing signs all over it and it holds my cutie's stylish hats and ties. LOVE this find for under 10 bucks....


No comments: