Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally Got Hayden's Curtain up

We have only been living in our home for a year and a half and I am finally puting up curtains in our kids rooms! Actually, I am lying. I have only put up curtains in Hayden's room. I still have Hannah and Gracie's to fix up!

Below is the before and after pictures of his window! I love his little blue jean overall curtains! I want to give a huge shout out to my sweet friend Allison for helping me out with his curtain rod! If it were not for her help I would still be looking for one! Thank you dahling! :)!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hayden's room is so cute!! My grandson loves Thomas the train! Tyler's room never looks this neat..lol But I really like the way it is decorated, looks like a little boys room. I probably wouldn't know how to decorate a little girl's room, don't really have one!! But I loved my little boys. Lov U Cuz, Kathy