Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance


Gracie's Elementary School hosted their 2nd (I believe) Daddy Daughter Dance! This was Gracie's first dance ever so she was excited to say the least! She was so giggly as I fixed her hair and gushed about being able to dance with her daddy in front of her friends. As her mother I couldn't help but embrace the moment and breath in every second between her giggles while I curled her pretty little hair and painting her nails bright red. I thought ahead to the prom and how different that will be from today! I wish I could hold onto my babies at this stage that all 3 of them are in and keep them right where they are at 11, 7 and 2! I love these 3 ages and want them to never change, but as we all know it is inevitable! So our Family Stone set's out to bask in every challenge, change and dance that comes our way and love each moment and live each moment as if it were the last!



Gracie at her dance! She is the little girl with the black top and red skirt in the middle of the picture!



No comments: