Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Holiday 2009

Our Thanksgiving Holiday was so much fun and it started Tuesday night in Charlotte...We took our girls to see Miley Cyrus...
Our Girls before the concert eating in the club area!





Wednesday I headed back up to Charlotte with My friends Malia and Tiffany for a Bobcats Game...We had a blast! LOL...Malia took pictures of Michael Jordan the entire time HEHEHE and While Tiffany and I pretended to be the cheerleaders LOL...We also had a phantom farter in front of us...WOW!!!!


Thursday(Thanksgiving Day) We woke up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (one of my favorite things to do in the world) afterwards our family enjoyed time with Meme and Popee in their new house and we played some football of course :)!
Kids watching the parade
hayden and hannah after thanksgiving dinner...HAHAHAH they ate too much!

Football time :)


Friday Shane and I headed out into the craziness and I must say I never knew How awesome shane was at the black friday shopping...He is great...No lines for us! :) and we got everything we wanted at great deals YAY! What a great day....I take that back we did go to best buy HAHAHA and we stood in line there for 5 min :) here is shane...We left because the line inside to check out was an hour SOO!

Friday Night we took our girls to see the Tran Siberian Orchestra....It was unbelievable....Our girls LOVED it....They danced, smiled, giggled....I must say the snow (real) that fell during the christmas song was AWESOME



No comments: