Friday, October 23, 2009

Week in review...

Tuesday evening Shane took our sweet Gracie to her very first Charlotte Bobcats game...She had a blast and enjoyed being with her daddy! :) She LOVED riding the Lynx line. :) It is basically the cleaner version of the Marta :)





Even though it has been cloudy off and on today...The breeze has made it a nice day....I took Hayden outside to play! My sweet boy had so much fun....






Today was Safari Day at school...My girls got to dress up as a fundraiser for the PTA! Gracie was an Elephant and Hannah was a Zebra...When and Hayden and I picked Hannah and Gracie up from school my sweet little Gracie was crying because she was made fun of for her little elephant ears and nose...So in support for Gracie we all put on the Elephant head HEHEHE..:)


No comments: