Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Friday we hit the Taylor Swift Concert (see pics below) it was fun and even more fun to see my Hannah having a blast afterward we visited Mitch at Forgot how yummy that place was! :)...Saturday we all slept in and ate Lunch at
with Popee :) I love Popee and Meme....After Lunch The girls and I went to
..We had so much fun shopping :)!
Sunday we woke up and headed to We have signed up for a small group looking forward to that :).....

Finally after being sick all weekend from Thrusday Night and Having no voice and a horrid sore throat I decide to head to the and sure enough I had Strep Throat...

So I got to miss the Neighborhood Luau and Going to the Labor Day Festival in Simpsonville :)

Shane was awesome and took the kids to Simpsonville with his buddy J.J. and his girls...Shane took only a few pics because our girls were too busy having fun with their friends, but he did get some of Hayden riding some rides :)



No comments: