Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am

Who am I ?

I am amazing, beautiful, funny and loving....I am a child of God, a wife and a mother...I am a daughter.I am an adopted child and I am thankful for that..I am passionate, I am creative....I am a sister...I am a friend...I am a woman...I am a lady a princess and I am sweet...I am blessed in every way and not afraid to shout if from the rooftops...Thank you Jesus for your blessings...If i have much or nothing I am blessed beyond words in any situation....I am crazy, silly, forgetful and clumsey ;)....I love deep and hurt deep...I love to smile, but hide my hurt sometimes behind my laugh..I am sad, lonely, scared and insecure, but calmed by the Grace of God and his Son's love for me.....I am forgiving and forgiven and thank Jesus because I am a failure and I fall down all the time...I am not perfect (DUH) I sin a lot, but give it to Jesus daily! I am thankful, I am audacious, I am loud and sometimes angry....I am always learning....I am happy and I know it :).....oh yeah and I am in LOVE with my shane and my 3 beautiful children Jesus has graciously placed in mine and shane's care....I am inspired :)


what do I love?

I Love seeing people's life changed for the cause of Christ! SO AWESOME! I love that one day I am going to see my family and friends in Heaven and my sweet Jesus....I love hugs, but often forget to give them...I love myself :), I love having 3 kids, I Love my husband and my 3 kids...I love giving to others in anyway that I possibly can, I love my family and friends, I love pedicures, whirlpool tubs, the tanning bed :), tropical vacations (even though i haven't had one yet) I love talking, watching movies at home and the theater....Playing with my baby boy...Shopping with my husband and girls...I love a good book...I LOVE to sing and can bring the music if you need me too :)holla LOL :), I love the warm sun on my face...I love flowers especially roses of many colors and daffadils. I love mustard greens :) and turnip greens and cornbread and sweet milk as my pawpaw used to do....I love chocolate and diet mtn dew....I love to cuddle with all four of my babies...I love to go, but love to be home....I love italy and paris....I love pictures, the mtn's, good food, I love learning, working out, meeting new people...driving with the windows down in the summer and the smell of cut grass....rolling down big hills :) then trying to walk afterward LOL so good! sand, ocean, pool's, i love a good crying spell that leads you into laughing and laughing until my belly hurts and I am crying...


What do I long for?

I long for Jesus and more of him always....I long for Heaven because this earth is not my home...I long to see those who have gone on home to be with Jesus...I long to have the Love of Jesus in my heart toward others and to focus on my own self, my mistakes and my downfalls than that of others...I figure that will keep me too busy to even worry about judging others...To come to the realization that We really don't fight against flesh and blood...
I long to be a better mother and a better wife...A better friend, daughter, sister....I long to allow the peace that surpasses all understand to infiltrate my life and the confidence to be myself in every situation and keep my head high because I know who I am! I long to be full of the Joy of the Lord....

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

I love it! You did an awesome job..... looks like something I read the other day, lol! Luv Ya!