Sunday, April 26, 2009

Past Few Days

*Been enjoying working out at the five forks sports club so awesome...started yoga last week...Funny story behind it and enjoyed yoga again this week...
*Enjoyed my friends from spartanburg coming to see me thursday...I just love them....They will never know how much it meant to me for them coming and hanging out with me for the morning.....I can't wait for more time with them....
* have been reading my "all i need is Jesus and a good pair of Jeans" book...Please all ladies reading this GO GET IT!.....It is amazing...I have actually enjoyed it so much that i have read chapters over and over again LOL....I have been thinking about my walk and journey and about loving others and seeing others through God's eye's....Ahh soo good!
*Love our house and neighborhood and our back yard is AWESOME! shaded with gorgeous trees and amazing grass, the kind you can just lay on and not worry about bugs and ants and all that jazz..LOVE IT :)!!!!All of the pictures below can kind of tell you how wonderful it is to us :)....
*Hannah started her new school this week and did amazing...I am so proud of her and I thank Jesus for helping her in her transition...She has an amazing teacher who I wish she could have had all year and a class full of girls...She was in the "Go West" 4th Grade play singing and speaking in it after only being at school for 4 days on friday...I was so proud...In the picture below, if you look closely you can see hannah at the mic :) this is of her class


*After Hannah's performance friday; the girls and I headed to lowe's and bought some pots for our front porch and back porch...It was so fun planting flowers with my sweet girls...They are growing way to fast, but I wish they could stay 9 and 5 forever :)....We Planted Putuna's, Geber daisy's (PINK), Vinca's, marigolds and salvia's....My girls picked all of the flowers out except for the gerber daisy's which I picked to remind me of my friends old and new who I love so much! :)...They are pink and a portion of the proceeds go to breast cancer awareness...so cool!




*Saturday was beautifull, we played in the yard, finished up our pots on the back deck and I got to shop alone and have some time to myself...That is always nice :)!!!!
*Shane was asked to preach his dad's Pastor Appreciation service today...I know he loves his dad because he didn't want to preach...I must say it was nice to hear him..I love shane so much :) and I am so thankful for him and our marriage...It was so nice to see everyone in union...they are so sweet all of them...Ms. Diane made Hayden the cutest outfit so precious! I LOVE IT!
*Hayden has horrible allergies right now...They started this week as we have spent a lot of time outdoors, but he really got bad while we were in the lowe's garden center...His eye's got red and he started rubbing them, sneezing, and coughing..... so much so that I am going to try and get some meds for him tomorrow...He is feeling nasty and is very ill and whiny! Plus he is still cutting his molars...I wish they would just come in already.....
*Been thinking about a lot of special people in my life that I call friends/family and smiling at our sweet memories and beautiful times together.....Praying for you all every single day...No joke and for God's blessings over each and everyone of you....I love you with all my heart :)

No comments: