I am so thankful for:
* My Sweet Baby boy feeling some what better and I am so glad we didn't have to take him to the hospital Sunday night because He was breathing so bad, but I said a prayer over him and Jesus touched him so that he could breath easier!
*Medicine and Children's Medical Center and Health Insurance
*Having a precious and wonderful opportunity of seeing 20 ppl give their hearts to Jesus Saturday Night....
*Many beautiful ppl in my life that I call friends...They are all considered best to me :)
*My beautiful daughters and my time alone with them and the England's last night
*Our gorgeous Easter Weekend
*Meme and Popee...I love you so much and I am so grateful for our time we spend together
*My Date with Shane Friday Night
*A Beautiful, comfy place to reside
* Shane's work and the simple fact he has work....
* Feeling The Presence of God! Oh How he loves us!
* My health and my families health...We take this for granted, but I am so very thankful today for the health we have because I a flash of a moment we could have it stripped from us...
* The Rain...If we like it or not we need it and I am thankful for it!
* My Marriage...I love how Shane loves me!
*Laughter and funny moments in life
* Barney and Sesame Street Especially Cookie monster who made my baby boy laugh from his belly this morning :)!
* The beautiful flowers that are blooming
* The birds singing
* The undeserving luxuries that we have and don't need...it is still nice to have fun stuff like my whirlpool tub, xm radio on t.v.(to listen to peaceful music while my 2 youngest children nap), a washer and dryer in my home, a dishwasher, a garage and so on and so on....
* the sun shining through my windows
* the toys, baby bottles, gold fish crumbs that surround me! How lucky I am to be a stay at home mom and have 3 children
* Instant Dry Nail Polish (especially for a mom) it's awesome
*cell phones and facebook to connect with friends and family we normally would never talk too! how neat!
* The Sports Club...Now if i could only get back there and workout LOL :)