Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

*Good Friday Shane and I went out on a date....We saw the movie knowing and had a great dinner....I love you Shane you are my sweet man!
*Saturday we spent the day together as a family....Got a t.v. and new stereo/radio/cd player/gps installed in our truck and we went to the barnyard flea market, lunch, shopping and Headed over to New Spring for Easter Service....It was amazing...We saw 20 ppl on saturday night at the Greenville Campus walk down to the front and give their heart to Jesus...It was so beautiful....350 ppl total across all 3 new spring campus from sat to sun gave their heart to Jesus publicly...It was the most beautiful and amazing thing I had ever seen....
*Sunday Morning after a horrible night with Hayden, we woke up to him having a 101.9 temp, croupy cough and pulling on his ear.The kids went through their easter baskets.....




I stayed home from church with my sick lil man and shane took the girls to sunday morning church...Hayden Slept from 11 to 4 pm....I missed seeing my buddies on sunday :( I love you Christy and Tiffany :)....
We enjoyed our first annual stone egg hunt in our back yard Sunday afternoon...It was so fun we all had a blast and even Hayden being as sick as he was enjoyed it....
















* So for Monday I came to the conclusion that Hayden overdid it with the egg hunt and dinner Sunday night...He went to sleep so sick and fussed all night...this morning I took him to the doc this morning...He has an ear infection and croup plus he is getting his molars in...Poor lil man...
Tonight Shane took care of our sweet boy and I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana movie...We went with my friend Caley and her girls...and yes I cried ok LOL :)....After the movie we went to eat...I took some pictures of our girls LOL they are so funny together. Caley's Hannah lost a tooth :).We missed Nicole, Morgan, Hayley, Kristy, Lindsey, Tiffany and Emily....We are so getting together all of us with these girls soon :)

No comments: