Monday, March 9, 2009

JONAS BROTHER MANIA

My precious baby boy is with his grandparents and Shane and me decided to take the girls to see the much dreaded Jonas Brothers 3d Concert. I didn't want to go, but actually had fun with the girls and fell in love those little cutie boys myself, plus we got to see Taylor Swift also...So much fun...We were so excited before we left so here is some pics to show you how excited we really were :)
Gracie LOVES NICK JONAS and can't wait to see him in 3d

Hannah Loves JOE JONAS WHOO HOO

Mommy is practicing her Jonas brothers dance :) LOL

We are all 3 swooning over those boys :) LOL

Gracie and I just can't wait :) AHHHHH

Me making a face a daddy on our way because he was "AGAIN" on the phone

Shane on the phone! LOL he was thrilled to see the jonas brothers NOT LOL hehehehehe I love my man!!!! :)

Gracie's Pic for Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas and also Bonus Jonas LOL

No comments: