Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Hayden Is 5 month old today

Hayden Colt Turns 5 months old today!!! It is really hard for me to believe to be honest...He has cut his first tooth and is such a big boy!!! I have lost all but 10 lbs of my baby weight so I working on the 10 lbs now! LOL but I am really proud that in 5 months i was able to lose all but 10 lb....I never was able to do that with the girls!!!!

Hayden is Growing so fast and it is so sad because he is the baby :( no more babies after him! Gonna take care of that in the next few weeks LOL!

anyway today after one of his morning bottles he took a cat nap in my arms and this is the pic i got! SO precious!!! I tried to take a picture of his tooth but it didn't turn out so great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I just LOVE that lil Hay Hay!!!

wrknprogress said...

Hay Hay is just so precious! He looks like an angel!!! I just love him!!!