Tuesday, October 7, 2008

5 Things I Am Thankful for Today

1. My shane...I would rather have nothing and have him in my life than have everything and live without him!

2. My Hayden! I am so lucky to have two beautiful girls, but I love that little man too!!! He is 5 months old today.

3. My Elliptical Machine

4. Fall...I LOVE FALL!!! i guess having my birthday on the first day of fall might have something to do with it!

5. myspace....I have seen people's life changed because of an invitation to church on myspace and I am still seeing people coming to RPC even after a year and half because of myspace....i deleted my frist account but still seeing the affect from before....WOW!!! Myspace Is HUGE!!!! NO God is HUGE and uses silly things like myspace to reach people for him!! there got it right :) LOL

No comments: