Sunday, October 26, 2008

I just realized:

I didn't do my thankful journal yesterday..How ungrateful am i ? so i will have today's and yesterday's all in one....Church was amazing today!!! I love the messages on being a disciple so great! and enjoyed getting to sing salvation is here...it was off the charts awesome :) LOVE that song...and The band brought it...I thought we were with hill song united...Thank you to the sound and media for all you guys do! I LOVE YOU...Jaime, Chris and Alexis :) ahhhh you are amazing and I appreciate you tons!

ok so here is my thankful journal for today and yesterday

Yesterday
1. Lunch with MY Two men :) AWWW so sweet :)
2. Hang out time with caley
3. Shane and I made a decision that will be a cool change in our family....So more news to come and NO i am NOT pregnant LOL UGGG i know you were thinking that! BUT NO!
4. Bojangles Last night
5. Chill Time with my men!

Today
1. Church was Great
2. Music, sound and media was amazing Great Worship!
3. My cool new shirt from Buckle that i got to wear :) LOL so silly i know but i love it!
4. I am getting my girls today :) YAY
5. Desperate Housewives comes on and I am so excited because it will explain the 5 year time warp!

No comments: