Thursday, September 11, 2008

Take time to Remember!

Today is September 11th and I will never forget as long as I live that day!! My hannah was only 2 years old and had just woke up wanting breakfast...I turned on the today show and I was stunned, I couldn't believe what I saw..The world trade center falling to the ground!!!!!!! Shane was chasing and I was alone and so afraid!!!! because one right after another planes were crashing and our country was going crazy and completely confused!!!


Today I stop and think about those who lost their lives in the trade centers, flight 93 and the pentagon....

I stop to remember that day and I stop to pray for the families who lost someone!!!!!

Take time out today to reflect and remember that day!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!



glitter-graphics.com

No comments: