Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Verse for the day

Joshua 1:3-5 says:
"I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates- all the Hittite country- to the Great Sea on the west. No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

So i was reading my friends blog and she had this amazing scripture in it!!! she is doing a study on joshua and sharing about her study in her blogs almost daily!!! I feel like i am studying along with her!! It is amazing! I look forward to her helping out with the rpc ladies!

Planning on starting a weekly bible study for all the stay at home mom's at rpc! and if you have a lunch hour you are welcome too! I will post a starting date for this...Also gonna be able to bring the kids soo cool huh?

Our Ladies Group that meets monthly will start back next month...so excited about it especially with all the new girls at RPC...We have one big group as of now but we look forward to breaking them up into smaller groups in the immediate future...It is gonna be amazing! Can't wait for our PJ Party LOL gonna be hilarious!!

also excited about the guys and their fantasy football LOL they seemed to have a blast and a great turn out so i encourage all the guys to get in touch with anthony about the details even if you don't like it...it is a good hang out time for all the men!

ok so i am out for now!!! got go put up laundry BLAH!!! and get hannah, then piano lessons!!!

bye for now!

No comments: