Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pics from the Princess Party

So Here are the Pictures I promised from the wonderful Princess Party my kids got invited to! Kamree a beautiful doll baby in our church turned 4 and Cinderella came to her party!!!! WHAT?!?!?! yes i turned into a complete crazy!!! I just love that Cinderella! :)

This is Grace and Cinderella


This Is Hannah LOL Enjoying the Cinderella Party :( my baby is growing to fast...Ya know it's sad when The MOM loves the princess stuff better than her daughter LOL....My Hannah is so beautiful! She doesn't even realize how beautiful she is! Inside and out!


This is My Handsome little Prince...Maddie Grace calls him her prince all the time and he is surely that in the stone girls eyes :)
I just love my little man!!! I can't wait to have him a hulk party LOL poor little fella :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin the new pics!!!! You have some beautiful kiddos!!