Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Dayz


AHHHHH, My Baby Girl in K4 today!!! She was precious! She is only in half day!!! tried to get her in all day but i explained that in an earlier blog LOL....She is too smart and her daddy his present LOL :) too bad! LOL hehehehehe j/k anyway she was so adorable and I was super worried that she would be the biggest in her class but she is average size...they put her with kids around the same age so no little ones in her class...good thing...
No pics of Hannah LOL she is in intermediate school and even though she totally didn't want me to walk her in i did anyway b/c it was her first day in a new school and thank goodness i did b/c she got lost and mom was there to save the day! I wanted a hug b4 she walked into class but all i got was a undertoned "BYE MOM" as in GO AWAY PLEASE...I asked her when she got home how her day was and she was like "OMG I have a locker and lunch was awesome b/c we got to sit where we wanted and talk as loud as we wanted and I am like a teenager" Ok sooo UGGGGG is all i am gonna say there LOL! Hannah also started piano lessons today and she is starting back with her amazing horse trainer ms. kim!! I LOVE YOU MS KIM!!! and Gracie is doing ballet,tap and musical theater!!! my little star will shine brightly!
Hayden is joining a baby football team...I think he has a linebacker position nailed!!! :) LOL ok so i am off to fix these crazy kids some dinner and relax!!! Have a blessed night!! and I LOVE YOU ALL!!! WINK WINK!

No comments: