Thursday, August 14, 2008

All about ME :)



So this blog is about me today :)! I have enjoyed my time with my little boy this week thus far but miss my girls something awful! I can't wait for them to come home...Got a huge surprise planned for them on Monday! I have enjoyed spending time with church girls and I love me some Lori C now!!! She is a super awesome encouragement to me and I want her to know!!! I LOVE YOU LORI!
OK so i can see her rolling her eyes! ;) She also shared my first wild wings experience yesterday YUMMY and Was an amazing friend and Called to book me an appt for a pedicure this morning and kept baby hayden! While i went!!! SO ADORABLE and different looking I LOVE IT!! YAY!! I love INMAN :) LOL
ok so!!! meet the teacher is tonight for gracie so shane and i have to jet, but Hope you love my pic of my new feet

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

It's all about Candy all the time, lol!!! I am jealous that Lori got to keep baby Haden, when will I get my turn?? Love ya girl!!!