Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everlasting God



AHHH One of My favorite CD's EVER! New life worship live. Almost a year ago. Jason our current worship pastor, who i love tremendously even if he does drive me crazy and light bulbs in the microwave WHAT?!?!?!...LOL anyway he introduced me to this amazing group from this amazing church. I love love love this cd...I have been totally needing to hear from God and I came across this cd and listened to this amazing song! Ya know...Things may change, Storms may come and Go...But He never fails..As we approach our launch I am humbled by God's Presence and the Peace that surpasses all understanding. He is my rock that never fails! He is everlasting and He is my everything...He Is my Everlasting God who will Remain!!!!I am humbled in his presence and the very mention of his name and I am meaningless and nothing without Him in my Life...He is amaziing and I LOVE MY LORD!!!! I don't deserve his mercy I don't deserve his grace but I am so glad he pours it out on me! WOW how amazing he is!

The Lord Giveth and He taketh away but Blessed be the Name of the Lord! - Job

No comments: