Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lovin My Iphone



Got this totally amazing phone today!!! SO cool!!! anyway my number is still the same soo good deal right? But it is the coolest phone i have ever seen in my life OH MY LORD!!! you can actually visit websites and actual sites not mobile stuff but for real websites LOL i know i sound silly LOL!!! anyway! It has a built in i pod that you don't have to have ear plugs for if you don't want theml!!! WHAT?!?!! how cool...so hannah gets my pink i dino! LOL and weather updates..news..calenders...so no more getting dates mixed up for me because i will have alerts!!! with 3 kids and appts and activites this is a must!!! it has a gps on it LOL because God Knows i am gonna get lost LOL...itunes...safari... an amazing camera NOT a dumb cell phone or blackberry clicker but for real camera with a way to sync it with iphoto on my imac...amazing texting and youtube right at your finger tips ....it is like have your imac in your pocket and it is a phone as well!! okay i am just really excited!!! APPLE ROCKS!!!

ok soo gonna go play with it!!!

PEACE

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

Ok, so I am sooooo excited to see this new phone! It sounds to me like you are rollin' in style my friend.