Monday, August 18, 2008

Last Day b4 the 2008/2009 school year


glitter-graphics.com

Today was kinda crazy...I spent most of the morning doing laundry and getting my girls things together for school...Then off to the dance studio for gracie and the horse trainer for hannah...I went to take the girls to get them a pedicure and :( they were too booked so hopefully in the next couple of days i can treat my baby girls to this fun event...Went to target to buy hannah and gracie some last minute school items and to exchange hannah's size 8's for 10s :( boo hoo and OMG yes my little girls wanted some bra's so i let them pic from the kiddie section and i can't tell you how excited they are LOL :) Trust me that will only last for a moment HAHAHAHA....made some dinner tonight and they went off to bed about 9:30 not too bad! we aren't hard nosed about the bed time just as long as it is b4 10...SO i will post some pics tomorrow of my girls morning :) LOL Hannah has forbidden us to walk in with her so it should be interesting LOL :) we will probably have to take a pic of her in the car :) LOL :) HEHEHHEHE

OK so I am off to rock my baby boy to sleep and sing him some love songs then off to bed myself!!!!

May God Keep our baby girls safe and protect them this year and may their little light shine bright for Jesus! :)

No comments: