Thursday, July 31, 2008

thursdays rant

-hayden had a doc appt. today 4 shots and one oral vaccine...I hate shot time especially with all the bad talk about them!!! but i am trusting God to take care of my baby boy! He weighs 16lb 6 oz and will be 3 months next week sooo he is a growing boy and i think we might just have to start a baby football team LOL
-shane is home THANK the LORD but a busy beaver as usual
-we aren't moving to rock hill LOL so many people have thought that from church, but not happening....It really shows us how much everyone loves us! you guys are all great and we wouldn't leave you~ Heather I LOVE YOU GIRL :) SOOO MUCH and you are always welcome in my home on sunday at 10 am LOL
-I am excited about the new sign and all the guys are doing to get everything ready for the launch so exciting and can't wait to see the mailers!
-all i keep thinking about is the people that will get them!! i am praying for every recipients of each mailer that goes out!
-lori you are my hero!

No comments: