Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shane I LOVE YOU

Ok so for the pukers out there you might not want to read this one LOL!

I love you so much and I am so proud to be your wife and to be the mother of your 3 beautiful children...
You are an amazing pastor to me, you are my dearest friend, and to say i am in love with you is not even coming close to the true and pure love that i feel!

I stand in awe at how God has moved in your life and how you have allowed him to do his will through you...How you trust him and lean on him b/c i am weak so many times and you have been a steady rock standing firm and strong in Gods Power and might!

You inspire me to be better, do better and live better...You encourage me to be strong, stand firm and trust God...You are a light to my life shining beautifully for the cause of Christ!

I believe in you, I believe in the GOd that lives in you and I believe the vision that our God has given you...I can see it just as you can, i can breathe it in and i can feel it...
I am on this boat with you through storms and peace I will be by your side! I will hold your hand, I will be your shoulder to cry on and I will always be the place to come and rest!

I am so thankful for a such a remarkable man as you! I will always and forever love you my sweet man!

May we continue to make Christ the Center of our lives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW...I don't feel like puking after reading this! It's AWESOME the kind of love you and Shane share for each other. A lot of people would give anything to have that same kind of marriage, and love. I love my David more than anything else in this world...he is also my rock and he loves Jesus which makes me love him even more! Cherish the love you have for each other because it comes from God!!

Scottie said...

Candy,

I love Shane. :)

Anonymous said...

i love you to candy

and i love scottie too :-)

Anthony Johnson said...

so I saw your disclaimer for pukers...i just couldn't help but read...it was kinda like a car accident....i couldn't stop myself from looking but I wish I hadn't because I did throw up