Monday, August 12, 2013

Second Year of Homeschool 2013

So we started our school year of 2013/2014 on August 12, 2013.  

Here is Hayden's project from the summer he completed :)


The girls Curriculum for the year. :)


Hannah's Literature Assignments


Plant fun with Hayden...The girls enjoyed doing this with him.




Our 9th Grade Scientist 

 Our Homeschool room





First Day of 9th Grade


First Day of 4th Grade



First Day of Kindergarten


Saying the Pledge of Allegiance 




Hayden's Self Portrait


Reading a Play


Hayden's fun reading time with project



Schooling



Snack time


An Apple a Day :)


Hannah working on a Science project


Hayden getting to the core :)


3 comments:

Inmyshoes said...

this is really cool :-)

Anonymous said...

can't weight to see more I'm going to tell all my friends about your blog.

amber said...

my friend told me about this blog I'm loving all the pics