Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shane's Birthday at Walt Disney World Jan 25 2013

Yes, we went back to Disney World to celebrate Shane's birthday.   We had a blast!  It was my fourth and final time in a disney park pregnant and I was 31 weeks pregnant at the time of the trip, but it was still so much fun.  I am so thankful for our sweet Disney Memories and I can't wait to make more with our big family! :)

Hannah and Gracie at the Lilo and Stitch Luau!


Hayden LOVES Mickey Mouse Ice Cream


The Girls with their favorite princess


Our sweet Gracie on the Dumbo ride...This is one of my Favorite photos


Shane and Hayden with their favorite character..Ralph :)!


Me giving the birthday boy smoochies while the kids hide their eyes at Epcot...


The Birthday Boy :)!


All 3 kids got to be a part of Belle's enchanted story! :)


Hayden was the prince and got to dance with belle! :)


Gracie at Epcot got to help this scuba diver :)



Our sweet boy lost his first tooth :)


Handy Manny! Hayden loves him!


:)!!!


A yummy drink at Gaston's Tavern...A treat for me from Shane!


Lost Friends week was the best got to meet these guy altogether!





My guys walking into Hollywood Studio's! Sweet Disney Memories


Loved meeting Ariel with Her Fin! How cool! :)



We always enjoy the Fantasmic Show :)









1 comment:

michelle said...

i luv ur posts so cool.