Monday, April 9, 2012

27. What Is your Favorite Body part and Why?

My most favorite body part is my Stomach. I know it's not the body part most women would pick, but I do favor it above all my other parts LOL. Every time I look at it I think of the 3 beautiful blessings that I with the help of God and Shane brought into this world. Shane has always loved to kiss my tummy and every time he does he tells me how much he loves it....That it is beautiful and that my stretch marks are beauty marks from each child we had together...So sweet and he is so right....There was a time when I actually thought about having my stretch marks removed or a tummy tuck to hide them, but I shall dare not mame the beautiful scars of motherhood! What a blessing!

2 comments:

amybolsas5 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

asicstigershoesonline said...

The best gift is often the Abercrombie & Fitch we buy ourselves. Not to be unappreciative, but I love shopping way too much to believe someone (even with Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasseslist in hand) could ever do it as well as I do. When buying for ourselves, shopping can be a high. I’ll admit I’m addicted, but don’t think I have a problem. Louis Vuitton SaleI know I know, the first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem, but I just don’t see Christian Louboutin Boots that way. I’m content being a shoeaholic, and wouldn’t have it any other way.Vibram Fivefingers Kso