Wednesday, March 21, 2012

8. What are 5 passions you have?

What are 5 passions you have?
1. God. I am because He is. I know that without Him I am nothing, have nothing and there is no hope.
2. My family I love and adore them...They drive me insane but, I am lost without them
3. Music I am a woman of the utmost soul...I love music it lives inside of me and I can't go one day with out singing, playing the piano or listening to music. It heals my heart, lights my fires, motivates me, humbles me and soothes me.
4. Giving to others and giving in general is huge for me....I am a believer in giving...not only to others but also in my tithe and offering..Trust me this works and it is something that I am truly passionate about because I am living proof of the simple fact of Give and it shall be given.
5. Finding my purpose. Oh this one is fun...I have felt like a woman without a purpose for a long time, years even. I mean we all know that I am a mom and a wife and a sister and a daughter and blah blah blah, but I am talking about serious purpose...I am passionate about finding it and I will not stop searching until I do.

No comments: