Friday, February 10, 2012

He loves us

Hayden has been the sickest I have ever seen him. He woke up at 3 am this morning throwing up and continued to throw up off and on all day today. After calling the doctor early this morning and waiting nearly all day for the pharmacy to fill his prescription we finally were able to get Hay some Zophran. He is feeling some better after taking his medicine and getting a Mickey balloon from mommy :-)! He was so sweet he always got to the bathroom to throw up in time and didn't want to mess up anything. He was so pitiful when he said "I tan't do dis anymore." my poor little fellow :-( I would much rather be sick then my babies. I guess in some way I can imagine how God must feel when he sees his children hurting. Whether it be from physical pain, a broken heart or just from the pain we inflict on ourselves. When my children are hurting it breaks my heart. I literally stop at nothing to take their pain away if at all possible. So it got me thinking; How much more does our heavenly father love us? The song "He loves us" came to my mind and now I can't get it out of my head. Today I am grateful for my sweet little boy and that even though he is sick today he is healthy overall. I also have taken the time out to be thankful for God's strength, His grace and His beautiful love for us.

No comments: