Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011



I am so thankful for so much in my life! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel humbled by all that God has blessed me and my family with! My greatest blessings have been and is my sweet children. I am so grateful for them, their health and the joy that they bring to both Shane and I. In moments where sadness and hurt fill my heart and soul up and almost take my breath away they swoop in and in one single moment the pain vanishes from the hugs, kisses and giggles that my 3 little pebbles bring me!
I love being their mama :)!

Shane took us all out to P.F Changs for Mothers Day Lunch! It was so yummy and so relaxing! He bought me river stone for around my back porch! LOVE IT! :)! I also got professional pictures made of our family, beautiful yellow gerber daisy's and Popee got me a dozen beautiful red roses! :) After Lunch...We came back to our house and played on Hayden's birthday slide, the kids played in the sprinkler that Hayden got for his birthday and we all enjoyed a treat from the Ice Cream truck!



No comments: