Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Dining room is finally finished


I am a bit slow with blogging in general. I have really not had the time to sit down and do this until this morning...Both of my girls are with meme and Hayden and Shane are watching cartoon's on the couch, laundry is going and I had a free moment to sit down and update what I had promised only a few weeks ago I would blog about!
I say our dining room is finally finished, however nothing is ever "finished" :)!
A month or so ago I posted pictures of my dining room...If you recall...I changed my "Living Room" that was usless into my huge dining room and changed my tiny dining room into our music room! It is perfect for us. :)! So Here is the Final pictures of the before and after. I still haven't decided on a light over my table, but I am not sure I am going to put one up yet or even at all!

Before Christmas 2009




After April 2011







1 comment:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.