Monday, November 15, 2010

EVERYDAY is a day to be beholden!




During this time of Thanksgiving, we have so very much to be grateful for....Sometimes I find myself so overwhelmed by gratitude for this amazing life that God has blessed me with. I am humbled by His abounding grace that prevails everyday in my world that I am moved to a trance of quiteness and my thanks becomes a burden heaviness on my shoulders that I am happy to carry!

God has been so good to me throughout my life and He continues to shine...I am undeserving of His love and grace, but I am humbled by it and indebted for it all the same!

Our family is so busy with the everyday, but there isn't a day that goes by that we don't count our blessings and there isn't a moment that goes by that our hearts aren't full of content and thanks for all that God has done in our midst!

Here below is how our last few weeks have gone:

Our Halloween was so fun...We enjoyed trick or treating with our friends at Praise Catherdral's fall festival and enjoyed our neighborhood trick or treating...The candy was yummy and couldn't have come at a better time for me! :) hehehehehe!








Since the beautiful Autumn days of November have rolled around I have found myself surrounded by God's blessings on every side...The other day I was driving along a winding country road with the beautiful array of autumn colors falling all around me and I couldn't help but smile and feel like the changing season was bringing a new one! :)!!!
We have enjoyed beautiful days outside playing
and nights toasty in our movie room watching sweet movies and playing games with our kids!

Fun thanksgiving projects, Yummy Soup and Sweet talks while making dinner!




We also have enjoyed Bobcats games....We had a blast with our precious friends one weekend then the following weekend we took our family :)!


To top it all off, Shane and I shared our 12th Anniversary....It's hard to believe that it has been 12 years, but looking back it has been an amazing journey and for that I am obliged...We are more than just two people who fell in love 12 years ago; we are friends...It's hard work, but it's worth the effort for the prize of a dear friend and the affection we have towards each other....On Tuesday November 9th 2010 our 12 wedding Anniversary, Shane surprised me by taking me to a very romantic dinner and an amazing show! What a sweet and thoughtful husband!

Yes we are blessed and I will shout it from the rooftops; because all I have and all I am is because of Jesus!


No comments: