Friday, July 9, 2010

Hannah's 11th Birthday

11 years ago on July 8th 1999 I gave birth to a 7 lb 1 oz baby girl and we named her Hannah Rebekah Stone! It's hard to belive that 11 years have passed because it just seems like yesterday the nurse placed my little girl in my arms! I can't believe she is going into middle school and now a tween! It makes me sad to see her get older, but happy all the same to see how beautiful inside and out she is becoming!
We celebrated Hannah's 11th Birthday at our neigborhood pool and club house and she invited some girlfriends her age to spend the night with her to watch the movies Twilight and New Moon! :)..She got a new mountain bike from popee and meme and a cell phone from me and her dad! :)















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would fuck Hannah's brains out. Mmm, she is so sexy. First she would suck my cock deeper and deeper til she gags. Then I lick her sweet little pussy and make her cum a few times, then i fuck her balls deep. finally i pull out and cum on that cute little face

megan said...

I'm sure this perve would LOVE to know that a bunch of us changed together and the ones that stayed over all scissored with each other because Hannah said thats what she wanted for her birthday but that was forever ago so I'd be surprised if no 1 found out lol it was pretty hard to be quiet