Sunday, May 16, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Thankful Thoughts!

I am grateful for! (in my life)
My daddy is ok, home and out of the hospital! i love him very much!
Here is Hannah with her Papaw

Fun times at the carnival with our little pebbles :)


Playing outside in our beautiful backyard on our awesome placeset with my darling boy Hayden, while the girls are still at school...:) sweet memories made!




The Opportunity to see great grandma Glady's Tyson at Christmas time to hug and kiss her sweet face and chat with her! she is home with Jesus and she will be missed by all of us Stone's...

Train Shows with The men in my family :)especially that little one :)!




Me loving on my sweet little boy and telling him that we would come back and see the peep peep, choo choo's :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...............I looove everything about this!! You've done a fab job!! The pics, your comments and the music are wonderful!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!! Is the pic of the man in the hospital my sweet Uncle Doyle?? It's been sooooo long since I've seen him and it favors him but I'm not sure. Please let me know!! I looooove you sooooo much sweet girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Candy. I forgot to sign my name. The comment that was just made was from me, your cousin, Sharon. Love ya bunches and bunches:):)