Saturday, January 2, 2010

FLORIDA TRIP

My Shane and Our babies Enjoy a Walk on the Boardwalk at Jacksonville Beach...IT WAS COLD BRRRRRR

Me and My babies trying to get the binoculars to work...We wanted to watch the crazy surfers...IT WAS FREEZING and YES there were surfers!

Shane showing Hayden the water and fish!

My Beautiful Hannah at Jax Beach

My pretty princess Gracie and Jax Beach

My Lil man Hayden at the Jax Beach


MY 3 BABIES :) Hayden wanted to swim :)

I LOVE THIS PIC! :) Gracie LOOKS like she is seriously hoping this cannon works LOL and Hannah is trying to find the cannon ball :) HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shane and The Girls Hiding in one of the lookouts at "The Castillo de San Marcos" aka Fort Marion....The locals call it "the Castle"

The St. Augustine Lighthouse

Two More Pics inside the Castle Fort!


The Fountain Of Youth...The water was HORRIBLE~

No comments: